CAD Operator – NJ Office
GEODesign is an engineering services company with over 25 years of experience in achieving exceptional client satisfaction for projects in various regions across the United States.
We are seeking a full-time CAD operator to join our Newark, New Jersey office. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to leverage their experience by joining a growing organization that has a strong commitment to client satisfaction and employee well-being. GEODesign offers strong growth potential and learning opportunities. Remote work is not available for this position at this time.
- Work with AutoCAD creating, modifying and releasing drawings under direct supervision.
- Preparation of design and construction related drawings.
- Review and integration of interdisciplinary construction documents (architectural, structural, civil, survey, etc.) into geotechnical and support of excavation design drawings.
- Coordination of document filings with clients and various reviewing agencies.
- Strong knowledge of 2D drafting software such as AutoCAD. Knowledge of other drafting software such as Microstation or Civil 3D is a plus.
- 1 to 2 years of drafting experience.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Solid understanding of CAD applications and best practices.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- AutoCAD: 1 to 2 years (Required)
- AutoCAD 3D: 1 year (Preferred)
- Civil 3D:1 year (Preferred)
- Microstation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Degree from recognized CAD training facility or Associate’s degree in related field (Preferred)
- U.S. work authorization
GEODesign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.