Geotechnical Engineer – CT Office
We are seeking a geotechnical engineer with strong geotechnical education and progressive experience associated with geotechnical, geoenvironmental and geostructural projects.
- Creation and management of project costs, budgets and forecasts
- Planning, development, scheduling, implementation and reporting of projects
- Direct and supervise engineering staff; promotes staff development; act as mentor
- Direct and lead consultants, contractors and suppliers to achieve project deliverables
- Liaison with clients to ensure business needs are met
- Preparation of design computations
- Reviews construction site work to monitor progress
- Serve as project representative on several projects
- Use of computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to analyze data and site conditions
- Project research, drafting and document preparation
- Job specific quality system tasks as defined in the quality manual
- Preparation or modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, environmental impact studies and designs for projects
- Preparation of proposals for his/her projects
- Attends client meetings
- The candidate must have significant experience in soil mechanics, rock mechanics, foundations and soil-structure interaction. Demonstrated experience with client management and development desired.
- The position requires Professional Engineer registration, a Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering (geotechnical specialization) and 5 to 10 years related experience.
- The successful candidate will be highly motivated, responsible, resourceful and one that embraces individual and team assignments and collaboration.
GEODesign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Send Resumes to: email@example.com